[Oxford63] Time for News . . .

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 18:56:05 MDT 2005

Happy Labor Day weekend to you all!

Where did the summer go? Yes, most of of us turned 60 this year . . . can you
believe it?
>From the reunion, we all look awesome.

Finally received deadlines for news from K-O . . . September 15th for
November mag.

So, my deadline is Sept. 9th . . . allows me time over weekend to write and
send. We have all been so successful in our lives, would like to share with the
rest of the community. Please send news and pics to ssnow at icon-intl.com - my
business e-mail. DO NOT SEND TO OXFORD COMMUNITY! Would like to surprise you
all with news.

And, Courtney, would so like to hear all about your experiences with Patrick
. . . am so certain that all of K-O will be inspired by this scholarship and
entice other classes to do the same for their reunions.

Look forward to all your news, the Class of '63 -

Susan