[Oxford63] news!

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Sun Aug 21 15:44:10 MDT 2005

Dear Bonnie et al,

I, too, am curious to learn about the student's visit to Chicago! Also,
I was hoping that Courtney would come back to Santa Fe for a visit this
summer - there's still time. We had a fun evening last January.

My granddaughter spent a week with me earlier this month. I took her to
an upscale day camp every morning (it was "Willy Wonka Week", no less),
then continued on to work. I had to leave early to pick her up in the
afternoon, and then we would both go swimming - Alyssa for the second
time. Great fun!

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters