[Oxford63] News for K-O

MJPARTYGIRL at aol.com MJPARTYGIRL at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 20:03:53 MDT 2004

mj vineburgh is still living and having fun in Manhattan and east hampton, She has been living with her ladymate for over 13 yrs, She has been in aa for over 18 yrs and no smoking for over 16 yrs, Guess the s. beach diet is next 'cause i am in "Palm Beach"

Have a border collie mix - Gracie and 3 cats - adore them all. Oh., how could i forget, PEANUT,  the horse.

Own Catering and event palnning co - work in NYC and the Hamptons

See Rena whenevr possible!!
Taking Mom to Laguna next wek- she is 87.

Have ADD - now I know Why I was always looking out the window in miss wuori (Whoops Spelling) class etc

Just got 2 cars in one wek- soo much fun! ;91 Miata and 2004  Element. Also have '64 Corvair convertible,

actually have pneumonia now  - so I better stop this  endless infomercial and go to bed.
Ps Jimmy  is great - lives in Bedford Mass withWife. Two Great "boys" one married , the other a romeo not ready for the altar

This was fun!

MJ