[Oxford63] News for K-O

Judith Whitcomb jwhitcomb at alaska.com
Tue Oct 12 01:58:18 MDT 2004

Susie- I'm off to New England to look for colleges with son Jamie next
week. Hope to see Rena in Boston. Then off to Chicago for a meeting and
plan to see Courty around Halowe'en. I'll write you an update when I
get back. I'm still working too hard but still love my work except when
(like now) I'm too tired to navigate. I'll write before the 10th.
Thanx for keeping things together.   Judy