[Oxford63] Reunion Photos

Holly Handlin hhandlin at bellatlantic.net
Thu Sep 11 19:19:05 MDT 2003

Hi Jane, and everyone,

I finally looked at your photo album of the reunion!  Terrific pictures, very carefully selected.  I also enjoyed the Spring ones.  What lush greens.

I remember 4 Miss Jarrell rules, and others may come to me:

1.  It's all  ease ("e's") in the cemetery.

2.  A good accommodation offers 2 cots and 2 mattresses.

3.  Neither leisured foreigner seized the weird heights.

4.  You use pens and pencils on stationery.

Thanks again for the photos!

Holly