[Oxford63] Explanation

Rena Koopman rkoopman at rcn.com
Tue Jul 8 11:54:39 MDT 2003

Hello all-
Just returned from a long weekend and see all the email about the KO
magazine. There is an explanation.

The magazine was basically done in April and a few reunion photos were
inserted at the last moment (the misspelling of my mom's middle name was an
oversight by Elizabeth Bellingrath who knows perfectly well how to spell
Auerbach, but whose mom had died that week and so she was not there for the
final spell check)

The plan from the moment the endowment began to take off has been to feature
it in the Annual Report. There will be: some of Lelly's photos, part of my
speech, our names listed individually etc. etc.
If something had been put into the KO magazine, it would have been small and
last minute and I went for the bigger splash (which the school also wanted)
Hopefully when the AR comes out, we will have (more than) our 15 minutes of
fame!!

Happy summer
Rena