[Oxford63] Fw: Address Change - and a gripe

Anne Aschenbach aaschenbach at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 16:59:33 MDT 2003

Hi everyone,

Seeing Jane's note below, apparently my message changing my email address
didn't go through with the cybercommunity, so here's the change again (only
if you have me recorded individually in your address book - it's already
been changed in the cybercommunity list):

OLD address: aaschenbach at attbi.com

NEW address: aaschenbach at comcast.net

And now, as long as I'm writing, I would like to VENT.  Just got home from
attending Bea Black Hoverstock's son's wedding in Colorado and immediately
looked through the mail and voila!!  There was my latest KO Magazine!  So I
am eagerly racing through the pages looking for our class picture AND the
grand announcement of Courtney's endowment AND the dazzling news of our
fund-raising feat.  Well, there's the class picture of us at the reunion,
but wait, lets see...maybe it's in the class news....no, there's just a
picture of the guys that showed up at reunion, so - hello??........WHERE'S
THE GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT???  WHERE'S THE DAZZLING NEWS OF OUR $63,000????  Did
I miss something?

They also spelled Auerbach wrong in the pic of Mrs. Koopman and her girls.

I'm calling Rena!

XOXO Anne